Thursday 14 November 2013

October 2013 - A Company in England who are Legal, Decent, Honest, and Truthful



Whilst planning the Christmas festivities for the U3A, I was called a Scrooge as I was against giving out party foods etc. to members who did not contribute their help or services. So I decided to look for a T Shirt with the logo "Bah Humbug" emblazoned across the front in order to live up to my reputation.

I found such a thing at somethinggeeky.com where they have a fantastic range of T Shirts, Sweatshirts, Hoodies, Mugs, etc. etc. on which are printed all kinds of slogans, comic book heroes, or pseudo technical statements - all for a laugh.

I placed the order (3 different T Shirts in total) with an expected delivery time of two weeks to Spain. After three weeks - no sign. Contact with the company assured me that a parcel was on the way and would I wait just a little longer. I waited another four days and got in touch again. Along with more apologies I was promised another parcel and despite my offer to pay for courier delivery, Somethinggeeky promised to send the parcel via their trackable, expedited service.

TWO DAYS AFTER POSTING THE PARCEL ARRIVED BY FEDEX.

Imagine my horror and surprise when on the same day the original parcel arrived after swanning around in the hands of the Correos (Spanish postal service) for four weeks. (Don't let me hear you complaining about Royal Mail again!)

Cap in hand, I contacted Somethinggeeky to tell them of the two deliveries and offered to pay my wack for the second lot of goods. I received an email shortly afterwards saying that I could keep both lots of T Shirts at no extra cost.

How good is that? They could easily given me their PayPal details but instead gave me forty-two quidsworth of goods at no charge.

This post is purely a note of praise for a Company whose Customer Service is absolutely second to none. If you need anything along the lines of what I have described above, visit their site (http://somethinggeeky.com) and place an order.

------------------------------